RR section with results

ABOO

Don't know if there's something similar on the site already, but how about posting within here results on RR's people have had specific to MKI VRS .Not only will this make interesting reading, but may offer people an insight as to whether other mods they are planning will offer much [ON PAPER ANYWAY], as we all know RR's only tell half the story.[MAY EVEN SAVE SOME RECURRING POSTS APPEARING, WILL THIS CAI REALLY GIVE ME 30BHP!]

Anyone any feedback on this????

Been done before...Yawn.

Where is it then???

Helpful post...Yawn!

Thanks for posting mluton. I've read your post on here and VWAUDI forum, seems you were very impressed with RS Tuning:thumbup:

I realise factors such as weather, rolling road used etc aren't going to make for an exactly scientific sub-section but would maybe offer a little info for members.

That's the sort of thing I was thinking about Ender.Keep all together just as a point of reference..:)