Anyone fancy a forza motorsport2 hothatch challenge?

Neo_VR

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This sounds cool! Just to clarify, it's any hot hatch, no mods, Free Run mode, any assists?

I've a few D400 cars, but I can run a detuned one to fit the regs...

GT is Insomniac787 if anyone wants to add me, my BB isn't good enough to connect for online racing, but it would be cool to compare times with ye!

This sounds cool! Just to clarify, it's any hot hatch, no mods, Free Run mode, any assists?

I've a few D400 cars, but I can run a detuned one to fit the regs...

GT is Insomniac787 if anyone wants to add me, my BB isn't good enough to connect for online racing, but it would be cool to compare times with ye!

Added you..

Lets narrow it down to D-class cars for now, at least that way we all end up on the same scoreboard :)

Just to get ya all started.. just done a 10.05 lap in the Astra VXR. with just ABS and TCS

Xbox live records all the times.. so can already see Babs is 15s quicker in the clio :(

Am I? Woot :D

I play with braking lines, and ABS... that's it :)

Braking lines are for mincers!

Agreed! It doesn't just show you the braking line but also the racing line so it takes the 'remembering the track' aspect out of the equation.

I'm looking forward to seeing what time I can achieve tonight.

how about a bit of fun..?

Simple rules :-

Fastest time round the Nordschleife in a factory standard CLASS D Hot Hatch :)

All the popular hatches are there.. the focus' date=' gti, vxr, renaultsport etc.. the majority are in group D

Will be interesting to see how it compares to the "current" crop of uber-hatches, like the R26R and a 8.12 laptime

[b']NO TCS[/b]

NO STABILITY

NO MODIFICATIONS / TUNING

ABS is allowed

Braking Line Allowed ?????

Updated this as it stands.... would appear Bengie is the new leader...

Please add me RedBaron1973 and Neo VRS to your XBL friends so we can all be in the same league table...

Edited by Neo_VR

you are sticking to the STOCK car no tuning no drafting aspect are you?

:rofl: how come you have just found 12sec per lap over the rest of us?

no tuning, just me on track and the reason i'm faster is beacuse you lot is sucking the balls!! :D

Col how are we supposed to be doing this as i'm just doing it in career test drive's.

Updated the rules:

Simple rules :-

Fastest time round the Nordschleife in a factory standard CLASS D Hot Hatch playing in Arcade free-run or multiplayer mode (so the scoreboards get updated)

All the popular hatches are there.. the focus, gti, vxr, renaultsport etc..

Will be interesting to see how it compares to the "current" crop of uber-hatches, like the R26R and a 8.12 laptime.

NO TCS

NO STABILITY

NO MODIFICATIONS / TUNING

ABS is allowed

Braking Line Allowed ?????

you are sticking to the STOCK car no tuning no drafting aspect are you?

:rofl: how come you have just found 12sec per lap over the rest of us?

having just done an untidy, sketchy 9:19 summat in a VXR, it's not too hard to see where the extra is coming from over the entire lap