What the oil filter code?

Just go in, tell them which engine you have (110TDi) and that is a 2000 model, the motor factor will sort you out. You should just get a paper style filter element, not one in a metal can. Have you changed the filter before. When I did my first oil change I stuggled to get the plastic cover off. Eventually with the use of some sandpaper (for grip), a bit of aluminium, and then chain wrench I got mine off. There is a specific tool for undoing these though......

Don't forget to get a sump washer too. Do you know what type of oil your putting in? Long life, or fixing servicing?

To be fair the dealers are about 1/2 the price of halfords who are cheaper than a lot of factors.

Try GSF too as they do web orders and are pretty good on price. IIRC it's about £4+VAT for an oil filter from them.

Specific tool is a 32mm socket I am told, of which I now have ownership. That was about £7.