any regular meets in the nottingham/derby area?

ady

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

maxxd.com do a meet last sunday of every month at the early doors pub (now call boston burger i think) in mansfield (or they did hold it there not been for couple of months). i normally go there, no one else with a skoda tho only me :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
maxxd.com do a meet last sunday of every month at the early doors pub (now call boston burger i think) in mansfield (or they did hold it there not been for couple of months). i normally go there, no one else with a skoda tho only me :(

:eek: what's happened to the early doors??!

I'm from Mansfield also, well, moved away a while ago but still head down on occasion. I'd be up for a meet if one was organised :)

I used to organise a couple of meets locally on other forums but interest has died down recently.. if there's a few on here that are interested in meeting up I could stick my neck out and organise it again? Used to be at the Risley pub near J25 but I guess the Snipe at Sutton is also a good contender for meets?

Would make sense to wait until after the new year but who's up for the first Thursday in the Month or something like that?

Guys, our next meet is Wednesday 21st January.

The venue:

Harvester @ Pride Park

Roundhouse Road

Derby

DE24 8JE Googlemaps link : Google Maps

There's people coming from Nottingham, Derby, Cannock, Chesterfield and Loughborough and some meet before hand to convoy and show the way.

Would be great if any of you could come :D

Rob

im up for a meet at snipe or somewhere in that area, come on guys as nike say just do it :thumbup: will also go to the pride park meet on 21st january hope to see some of you mansfield guys there and maybe get our own meet sorted cheers pricey:)

Well I'm definitely going to stick my neck out and organise something at the Snipe. One of my mates holds a TT meet there so I'll get in touch with him to see when he does that and work out when the best night will be :thumbup:

Well I'm definitely going to stick my neck out and organise something at the Snipe. One of my mates holds a TT meet there so I'll get in touch with him to see when he does that and work out when the best night will be :thumbup:

If you do, I'll be up for it:thumbup: