The GOOD NEWS THREAD

Lady Elanore

With all the bad and depressing news of late, the World Economic crisis, CERN about to feed us to Mr Higgs Hungry Bisons, the Planet Earth about to kill everyone but the Man from Atlantis, I though it was time for a good news thread and these things come in at least 3’s I think.

So……….. I am about to have a big Spag Bol tea:), I am babysitting for a friends daughters at the end of the week:) and in about a months time I am to be a Godmother to another friends Daughter:).

Please post good news in 3’s

1) its going to be over 20deg all week and no rain :thumbup:

2) going camping at the weekend with some good friends, some beer and a 5hit load of firewood :thumbup:

3) just been out for an evening stroll and seen my first muskrat in the local pond

:thumbup:

Mark

I'm going on my first work jolly for 6 years :)

Our wedding plans are slowly coming together :) (despite and because of interfering parents)

It's my Name's Day on Sunday so I'm expecting some nice presents :)

:thumbup: for this thread Lady E, we need some out-and-out cheeriness :thumbup:

Wow, that's a lot of X9s! :)

Our daughter won a drawing competition at nursery. She's only 9 months, and it looks like Jackson Pollock used crayon instead of paint, and gave up shortly after starting - but nevertheles I am well proud! :D :D :D :D :D

1. Less than a week to my hols:D

2. Slightly more than a week till I watch Filipe Massa stuff his Ferrari into turn 15 at Singapore - claims that he was horrified by the site of a large bald man on the apex.....wonder who that could be:rolleyes:

3. Two weeks till I'm in a Orangutan rehab/nature reserve in borneo.