New hose - were to order from?

I thought my lower hose was OK so i just changed the top one, car ran worse so after further checks found that the lower hose(drops down from the split one and the small one to the intake manifold were both holed. when I started to work on the lower one it just crumbled! I also broke the dipstick tube as it gets brittle as well

I got both mine from Eurojet in the States.eurojetracing//::... not the quickest I know but as the two pipes plus shipping worked out at £60ish compared to the cost from the main stealer it was a bargain (only required a small adjustment from my freind Stanley;-) so if anyone needs 1/2" of silicone hose PM me :D IF you have any touble with their site it doesn't cost much to call these days. I was supprised that I couldn't find something similar in the UK though?

I got both mine from Eurojet in the States.eurojetracing//::... not the quickest I know but as the two pipes plus shipping worked out at £60ish compared to the cost from the main stealer it was a bargain though?

I paid about £35 for the 2 pipes from the "stealers" The Y shaped one fitting is simple, and the other is a little more involved, but still not impossible.

which dealer did you get yours from? I got quoted £35 plus the dreaded vat for just the top hose from all the local (Bridgend, Cardiff, Newport and Swansea) VAG group members, so went looking for a silicone replacement. seemed like a bargain at the time, £60 for two silicone versus £40 for just the one. was supprised not to be able to find something similar in the UK though seeing how many are split. I agree the top hose is an easy fix (once you get those damn clips off) I did mine the same time as the DV, bottom ones a right pain though.

Thinking about it they both came from TPS with 10% discount, but still that ain't much, but still both £35, excluding discount they both came in at under £40.

Where are located then ???? PM me if you like as I maybe able too help with parts in the future.