Found a new cubby hole

I've found a new one that's very easy to miss. :eek:

Just under the display for the radio is a wide, very thin, but surprisingly deep, aperture that's an ideal place to stash a CD. :thumbup:

Say 'bye-bye' to scratched and bent discs from having carried them in your back pocket all day! :o

A word of warning though... don't try to cram in more than one disc at a time.

I did, they wouldn't go and I could hear the wee gremlin, who lives behind the dash and pulls in the CD, grumbling away to himself.

So, one at a time to keep him happy.

Surely the Fabia can't have any more surprises for us? :rolleyes:

Edited by Mr Wobblytickle

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fabia, but a Skoda all the same...

In the Estelle, tip the rear seats forward and a sneaky space is discovered (just room for a small defector), but lift the rubber matting in there and you are greeted with a trapdoor held down with 2 twistlocks. Lift that up and you can touch the road if you like. It was designed so that when smuggling secret documents, you can toss them out the car without opening the doors if you are pulled up (maybe:P).

TH

The Little cubby box on the far right of the dash, below the steering wheel is also HEATED!... I thought I Read somewhere this REALLY was an actual GLOVE box and the heating was for your gloves so they woz all snug when you wanted em!.. Nice!

Finding things out I did not know about my car Not quite on topic but I had to replace the stop bulb pulled the rear light cluster out to replace it and found that the indicator light is a yellow bulb dread to think how expensive it is to replace I suppose its obvious really as its covered by clear plastic just never stopped to think about it . Must look for the shelf under the steering wheel have found all the other cubbyholes though never found one in the rear hatch must have another look. There you go I found the boot as well when I opened it

Edited by Joe_Peddos

The Little cubby box on the far right of the dash, below the steering wheel is also HEATED!... I thought I Read somewhere this REALLY was an actual GLOVE box and the heating was for your gloves so they woz all snug when you wanted em!.. Nice!

The little can holder place is heated and if you put a can in there in winter and have the heaters on for along time the can goes POP and leaks coke all over :thumbdwn:

• Like 1

this might also seam obvious i found out during this summer that if you open your fabia using the key in the door and hold it in the open pos it opens the front windows for you, so no more blasts of supper heated air hitting you in the face and a manic dash for the a/c when you get in! and i've had my fabia for 2 years now and i only found out about the extra space in the glovebox last month! ha ha

Talking about finding things have a look for the power steering top up reservoir (see my other post ) that is also hidden ! :(

• 3 years later...