wow so many probs

Just been browsing this section and what a lot of problems listed. I thought my car was a good one until I read through and thought I've got that prob, and that, and that. Misfires, no power then 200000000bhp all at once :rofl:. I put some injector magic in last week and the misfire went until last night when it started again and got it backfiring aswell (with flames COOL!!!!) Anyway I've got this little annoying thing when I unlock the doors with the remote they open ok and indicators flash, but when I open the drivers door it sounds like the fuel pump runs for about 2 seconds. Do they all do that or do I have a problem:confused::confused::confused:

Jav

) Anyway I've got this little annoying thing when I unlock the doors with the remote they open ok and indicators flash, but when I open the drivers door it sounds like the fuel pump runs for about 2 seconds. Do they all do that or do I have a problem:confused::confused::confused:

Jav

They all do it..

Mine doesn't nor does the interior light work from the drivers door, well not now , they did last week!

Think I have the common drivers door lock electrical problems starting, along with the shot rear beam bushes.

Mine doesn't nor does the interior light work from the drivers door, well not now , they did last week!

Think I have the common drivers door lock electrical problems starting, along with the shot rear beam bushes.

is that where the drivers door doesn't unlock on the first click of the remote, but all the others do?

is that where the drivers door doesn't unlock on the first click of the remote, but all the others do?

That sounds wrong.... I have driven some Fords where the the drivers door unlocks on the first unlock on the remote and the rest of the doors unlock on the second press. I can understand the logic of that, but not what yours is doing!

It sounds like the door controller is on its way out. Unfortunately, this is part of the window motor. The electronics are in the box attached to the motor by a spring clip and six catches. The electronics control the window, door lock, electric mirror/heater, flashing LED and courtesy light.

A stealer will want about £175 (incl VAT) but you should be able to get a used motor for a fraction of this.