Octy Mk1 Front & Rear ARB and Strut Braces

Rich.H

Does the Audi or Golf 4 Front & Rear ARB's fit the Octavia Mk1? Also can you get a rear strut brace for the Mk1 octy? I know there are no suspension turrets on the rear but you can get them for the Mk4 golf etc.

Does the Audi or Golf 4 Front & Rear ARB's fit the Octavia Mk1? Also can you get a rear strut brace for the Mk1 octy? I know there are no suspension turrets on the rear but you can get them for the Mk4 golf etc.

personaaly i wud uprate to whiteline/eibach arb's and the audi s3 strut braces fit the front of the vrs mk1 octy and are prob cheaper than aftermarket brands for doin the same job!

Yes. Golf 4 will fit the Octavia, also, S3 braces do.

You can get a rear (internal) brace aswell.. in fact, I have a brand new one if you are interested? I originally bought it for my 4x4 hoping that it would fit.. it didn't :(

Pm me if you're interested.

Umm, I don't think all of the mk4 Golf’s front arb's do fit as they have a loop at the end to go over the drive shaft. Possibly an Anniversary Golf, 180 bhp or R32 one may fit. As for the rear arb, in both the Golf and the Octavia they are built into the rear beam but you can get an after market one from most of our sponsers.

The Octavia vRS comes with rear internal strut braces as standard in most countries.

The Whiteline adjustable frt and rr bars are really good takes all the roll out plus giving a small amount of tunability for understeer oversteer to your liking. If going for these you will need shorter link bars usually advised when ordering.

The S3 lower frt strut brace is about £25 ish and works really well.

The Whiteline adjustable frt and rr bars are really good takes all the roll out plus giving a small amount of tunability for understeer oversteer to your liking. If going for these you will need shorter link bars usually advised when ordering.

The S3 lower frt strut brace is about £25 ish and works really well.

Which link bars would be good to fit as I was thinking of going for an eibach arb kit?

Just a quick one for those of you with R32 ARBs - did you go for aftermarket bushes that were the same size as the ARBs - i.e. 23mm and 19mm.

It's just that I've found a thread on another forum which suggested a 23mm bar used a 21mm bush?