My fabias replacement

ant1

After selling my car to a spot on chap under the user of Cav, i have replaced it with the below. 520bhp 530ib/ft of torque. Not bad! Bye bye fuel economy :D

CIMG2598.jpg

CIMG2599.jpg

CIMG2600.jpg

CIMG2606.jpg

CIMG2602.jpg

>

CIMG2601.jpg

CIMG2604.jpg

Power plant :D

CIMG2608.jpg

Interior

CIMG2607.jpg

731388-3.jpg

Edited by ant1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just hope it's suitably secure and tracker'd :thumbup:

I know certainly round here, they sometimes have a habit of disappearing and being used on a few quick smash and dashes :rolleyes:

Steve

I've just hope it's suitably secure and tracker'd :thumbup:

I know certainly round here, they sometimes have a habit of disappearing and being used on a few quick smash and dashes :rolleyes:

Steve

It's really safe where i am. I have parked my old Evos in the same place plenty of times. Not only that, we do not suffer from drunks at the weekend or ANY KIDS :D

It's really safe where i am. I have parked my old Evos in the same place plenty of times. Not only that, we do not suffer from drunks at the weekend or ANY KIDS :D

I'd still scrub your numberplate from the pics...

Not bothered ;)

There's several ways of interpreting that, but I'd hate for it to go walkies and then your insurance company to present you with the pics along with a letter saying they won't cover your loss since you didn't take reasonable steps to protect the car from theft...

There's several ways of interpreting that, but I'd hate for it to go walkies and then your insurance company to present you with the pics along with a letter saying they won't cover your loss since you didn't take reasonable steps to protect the car from theft...

Dude i have owned 12 Evos, 2 M5s, 1 M3, S3s, TVRs and so on in the last 4 years and posted hundreds of pictures of them across the internet. Not once did i have a attempted theft. You are talking complete rubbish so don't embarris yourself any futher :rolleyes::D:thumbup:

I'm sorry but if that were true then no company would insure anyone, as it's quite easy to go outside and take pictures of numorous parked car's numberplates :confused:

Exactly.

One of my pet hates is seeing pictures of cars on the net with their number plates 'daubed' over or wiped out.So many thousands of people see your numberplate on your car when you are driving anyway!:confused:

I prefer to have my numberplate taken off, however I can't see an insurance company being able to refuse a claim just because there is a pic of your car on the net with it's reg plate.

If a person knows the area to recognise it then they would have seen the car anyway.

That's like saying by taking your car into London or a car park anywhere you should have known there were potentially more scummy people so your car was more likely to get nicked.

Assuming the OP has given the at risk address and full details of the car accurately then what grounds are there for refusing a claim?

Personally I'd make sure the car was alarmed and tracked if I wanted to keep hold of it but then it's not my car. Would be a shame to see such a car stolen and trashed though.

Dude i have owned 12 Evos, 2 M5s, 1 M3, S3s, TVRs and so on in the last 4 years and posted hundreds of pictures of them across the internet. Not once did i have a attempted theft. You are talking complete rubbish so don't embarrass yourself any further :rolleyes::D:thumbup:

While I might agree with your point the spelling might help ;)

Also 12 evo. 2 M5, 1 M3, multiple S3 and TVR's over 4 years....

Either you are exaggerating/talking carp, you're a car dealer of sorts or the motor industry and insurance industries must love you.

While I might agree with your point the spelling might help ;)

Also 12 evo. 2 M5, 1 M3, multiple S3 and TVR's over 4 years....

Either you are exaggerating/talking carp, you're a car dealer of sorts or the motor industry and insurance industries must love you.

Trying to work and type is not a good combo :D I change cars roughly 4 -5 times per year hence the reason why i have owned so many cars. You want to see my photobucket account :D 30 pages of cars :)

And no im not a car dealer. Cars are my hobby and my passion. There is not many performance cars out there under 40k that i haven't owned.

But here are a few!

CIMG2231.jpg

CIMG2132.jpg

FQ400

CIMG2065.jpg

CIMG2033.jpg

600bhp 2.3 stroker Evo. Owned both FQ400 at the same time. One for work, one for the weekend + track.

CIMG1946.jpg

CIMG1942.jpg

400bhp IX GT

CIMG1645-1.jpg

CIMG1656.jpg

420bhp IX GT

CIMG0046.jpg

390bhp Evo V

100_0331.jpg

E39 M5

100_0795.jpg

400bhp S3

CIMG1373.jpg

VX220 Turbo

28082007249.jpg

245bhp Cooper S Works

2-2.jpg

210bhp Track prepared 172 cup (one of my favs)

100_0395.jpg

And the list goes on..................................... :P

Dude i have owned 12 Evos, 2 M5s, 1 M3, S3s, TVRs and so on in the last 4 years and posted hundreds of pictures of them across the internet. Not once did i have a attempted theft. You are talking complete rubbish so don't embarris yourself any futher :rolleyes::D:thumbup:

I'm sorry but if that were true then no company would insure anyone' date=' as it's quite easy to go outside and take pictures of numorous parked car's numberplates :confused:[/quote']

Yes it is, but then if you (a third party) have already seen the car to take pictures of it, then you already know where the car is. By posting like this, though, you're saying 'I own an RS6, and this is where I park it. If you want to nick it, you know where it is; if you want to clone it, you know what the VRN is.' Don't come running to me, etc. etc.