Not low enough.

smithy-

Had my vrs lowered 40mm all round on koni springs and dampers on 17's.

Will these settle at all? because it doesn't look like a 40 mm drop, it's still too high at the back. Front is bout right

Is it possible to fit a pair of coilovers just to the back? so that i could lower it further.

thanks

Smithy

Had my vrs lowered 40mm all round on koni springs and dampers on 17's.

Will these settle at all? because it doesn't look like a 40 mm drop, it's still too high at the back. Front is bout right

Is it possible to fit a pair of coilovers just to the back? so that i could lower it further.

thanks

Smithy

Yeah you can fit the coilover spring and adjuster rings to the back and it would work, the fabia doesnt use coilovers on the back anyway its just a short adjustable spring ;)

then if you want take out the adjuster rings and you could go this low - lol

coilovers003.jpg

Edited by jasc1988

i have a theory that once you start... u cant stop, Lissy was 40, then 55.... wound down to 70 now and still not low enough ..... must resist tho or alternatively stop speaking to one of my mates who lives in speed bump paradise!