Octy estate vs potCREATER

Good morning to all. here is a little reminder of what happens when you hit a pothole at about 40-50 MPH.

result, one destroyed tyre and wheels out of alignment.

now to go to the Ministry of Public works and transport to make a claim.

Edit: the alloy was not damaged.

Edit2: in the 2nd pic, there is a blue thing at the bottom right hand corner of the creater. that is my pocket organiser/diary. hope that helps you all. i have to send a letter to the permanent secretary of the mpw outlining the particulars of the incident, along with a copy or car's papers and my licence

25223.attach

25224.attach

25225.attach

25226.attach

25227.attach

Edited by bajanpete

thanks for the replies. so, apparently the tyres were a fair bit unhealthy, so we got a new set today. a brand new set of Hankook Radial k106 tyres.:D felt the difference almost immediately :) but, tonite when my mother was coming home, she hit a potcreater. the same osf wheel that was hit this morning. so she called the insurance recovery ppl to change the tyre. i checked it @ a gas station to see where the leak is coming from. it seems to be the corned of the tyre has a small crack in it and air is escaping from the rim. also, this happened exactly 12 hours after i hit the hole this morning:mad:. so, another claim. pics were taken and the police were notified. so on monday, the letters, copies of drivers licences and the tyres will be going down to the ministry to be sorted out. i am really gutted, finally we get sum new tyres and this happens. also i will have to get the suspension checked because there is a loud noise over rough roads or on bumps. i will post pics at my earliest convenience. and will update on any developments