sun set glass

my wife now wonts this is there any way of get it fitted to are car we have had it for 6 month now then she say she wont it

It would be expensive, a better or more cost effective solution would be after market tints from a good fitter or the OEM sunshades.

Protec in Shipley nr Bradford do window mods. Their number is 01274 592393.

Might be of help to you.

In that case you would need a price from a Skoda dealer to replace the rear glass panels in the car with sunset glass, that's going to be expensive :)

I don't know of any other solutions to window tinting, anyone else?

edit, just noticed the bit about money not a prob, I reckon you are looking at rear door glass, side window glass and tailgate glass, all + labour costs. plucking figures out of thin air, I would guess that could cost anything up to a grand :eek:

no it has to be the windows not the film thing wife dont like them and the money is not realy the prob if it stops the wife in the ear

you will be surprised at how good the 'film thing' is these days! you really cannot tell when it has been professionally fitted.

Have you considered blinds? I have these in my car and look great.

I would guess that could cost anything up to a grand :eek:

Easily.

If my wife demanded that I would tell her to raise the money herself:rolleyes: (Which would take her a while....:D )

Simple solution; wait a couple of weeks and your wife will change her mind back again to liking the car the way it is :rofl:

OR

buy her a pair of sunglasses.

BUT seriously; as fluffmeister suggests - to get OE sunset glass fitted to all rear windows will cost c. £1,000.

Have you thought of just changing cars for a Scout or another already fitted with sunset glass?

i had mine done with the film by a local company cost £200 for everything from the B pillar back plus a strip across the windscreen and some clear on the bumper to stop the dog from scratching it, the finish on the film that good that you cannot tell it was done that way!