Confusing problem

smithy-

My vRS is pulling to the left quite a bit, i don't mean that when i have the steering wheel in the middle it steers to the left, when i let go of the steeringwheel it actually turns to the left.

Had 17inch spiders 17/40/205, new springs n dampers 40mm, polly bushes, front strut brace fitted about a month ago, would this make it more

susceptible to the road camber effect?

I've had a technichan look at it up on a ramp to check if anything was bent and also to carryout a 4 wheel alignment check and everything was perfect.

Anyone else had this? or any ideas?

I was hoping it would be the tracking as i hit a few harsh bumbs in the couple of weeks after the mods nothing too serious though.

Thanks

Smithy

Yep totally agree ! Specially the A19 past Thirsk it's a bitch for it might aswell be on rails lol ;)

The motorway was when i started to worry abit, as they have less camber than A roads, but if other people are experiencing the same issue then that's cool.

thanks for putting my mind at rest.

Smithy

Yea, look on the bright side, if you find a road with long enough tramlines then you could get some paperwork done without having to steer....

N.B... That's a really bad idea.

Yea, look on the bright side, if you find a road with long enough tramlines then you could get some paperwork done without having to steer....

N.B... That's a really bad idea.

I thought the way to disprove this was to try driving on the wrong side of the road and see if it pulls to the right, that could be exciting! Also try riding the crown of the road - that could be exciting too!!

BTW if you encounter real tram lines you will be okay as it will be a car-free zone!!!

You could try swapping some of the wheels around - in times past when I've swapped the fronts and backs around to more evenly wear the tyres I've gone from a car that goes straight on no bother to one that would pull to the side so the respective weights of the tyres (never all the same) has an affect and could help if you get it right.