VRS with Heated Seats?

Leodhasach

I've decided to start hunting in earnest for a VRS for myself next year. It'll have to be a good Black Magic one :cool: Only thing is, I've become rather attached to the heated seats in my Elegance...

Were many VRS's built with heated seats? I can't seem to find any.

(There's a few other things on my wishlist too, like xenons and sunroof, but I know I'm unlikely to find the right car with these options at the right price :rolleyes:)

My old one had heated seats, so does WWs. So they are around. :)

I seem to remember lots of people went for xenons, heated seats and cruise like me. EDIT - it seems John has too looking at his above post!

The vast majority of vRS Fabias don't have any options at all though :(

Well mine is black magic, has xenon, heated seats, cruise control but no sunroof. :P

But I know what you mean. Dont think I could go back to not having heated seats and other toys.

Can I just buy yours? :rofl:

Well that's encouraging, they are out there then! :) Just a case now of finding 'the one'... :thumbup:

At least the cruise control (another thing I love on the Elegance, forgot to mention) can be retrofitted.

yeah, retrofitting cruise is a doddle.

Sunroof is a very rare option though, good luck finding that one! :P

Can't have everything eh! :rolleyes:

Can't wait till I have the funds to begin my VRS hunt! :D

There is a yellow '53 plate in Thetford that used to be the Chequered Flag demo car and that has every single option on the list at the time. Horrid colour though:(