2009 Calendar - Ordering & Payment details

PussCat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks - calendar's just arrived today, don't know where they'd been before they got to me but they look fine :)

It's going to be a bit difficult for me to get them sorted and posted out at the mo cos I have developed a strange disease / condition that's made all my joints swell up to twice their normal size... which means 3 things - 1. I can't walk and 2. I can't drive and 3. I can't carry anything! THis is gonna be a fun Chrimbo ;)

I'll see if I can draft Duncan in to help me over the next day or so but he's at work so I can't promise anything... doesn't help that my main pc has gone on the blink so I get to the spreadsheet where all the names and addresses are stored, lol....... I can get some of the info of paypal etc but not all!

Hey ho - suffice to say I'll get the calendars out to you as soon as I can... I'm going stir crazy sat here at home not being able to do anything! GP hasn't a clue......

Ok, major disaster time.....

the spreadsheet with all the addresses on has gone corrupt! I tried to open it up just now to sort out the calendars, and it just won't open.... it closes excel for me instead!

So... I need everyone who has ordered a calendar to send me their addresses please, via email if poss cos I'm not a Freedom member on here anymore and my inbox will fill up too quick!

please send your addresses (and if you ordered after Dec 3rd, remind me how many you ordered!) to a different email address this time, please!

[email protected]

Cheers - seems these calendars were never meant to get sent out ;)

Caz :) (still got unexplained illness, thanks for all the good wishes! GP still doesn't know what it is, but it ain't arthritis, which I'm really glad about :D )

Email sent.

Can we nominate Caz for honourary Freedom membership in recognition of all her hard work on the calendars.

Good idea....... Someone make it so. :)

Cheers

Dave.