2009 Calendar - Ordering & Payment details

PussCat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FatBoySlim; Octav.ed - did you get your calendars? I lost track cos of losing my spreadsheet lol.....

Hi Caz

So are you OK now?

Sarah

99% ok, yeah :)

am i too late to place an order?

no, you're not too late, I'll be sending an order through on Friday (27th Feb) but that will be the final order for the 2009 calendar :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hmmmm....

well I sent an email off to the guy who makes them up for me with a list of addresses, but I have heard not one ****ie bird back, and he hasn't asked me for any money... so have any of you actually received a calendar from the 'new' batch??

If not, let me know and I'll send you your money back, with my apologies, lol..... he's always been reliable before but he just seems to have gone off the radar!! Hadn't actually realised it had been this long since I sent off the details to him lol...