2009 Calendar - Ordering & Payment details

PussCat

hardly, lol...... I don't think a couple of 50p's will get me very far!! Unless of course we sell hundreds of calendars this year ;)

Just had a quick snoop round paypal and worked out how to send money without paying fees...

Go to Send Money and below where you put in the email address and the amount, there's a box where you can select Purchase or Personal. Click on Personal and then select Gift.

If you do that, you don't need to add the paypal surcharge on to your payment!! But if you want to add it anyway, I don't mind, lol...... ;)

Edited by PussCat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hardly, lol...... I don't think a couple of 50p's will get me very far!! Unless of course we sell hundreds of calendars this year ;)

Just had a quick snoop round paypal and worked out how to send money without paying fees...

Go to Send Money and below where you put in the email address and the amount, there's a box where you can select Purchase or Personal. Click on Personal and then select Gift.

If you do that, you don't need to add the paypal surcharge on to your payment!! But if you want to add it anyway, I don't mind, lol...... ;)

Hi Caz. Just sent payment via paypal using the above method of selecting personal & gift and you still get charged..... but 78p instead of the 80p originally!!!! At least i saved a whole 2p. :rolleyes:

I've ordered one of each by the way. :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.

Edited by WaveyDavey

Cheers Davy...

had a couple of cheques through now, thanks :) Probably won't be taking them to the bank until the end of the week.....

The paypal thing is weird, lol..... looks like they charge you if you send the money as a gift but I don't get a charge at my end - whereas if you send it as a normal purchase, I see the whole amount you paid and the deduction gets made at my end!

But I guess even if it only saves a couple of pence sending it as a gift, then who are we to complain ;)

Been to the bank today and paid in the 4 cheques I've received so far.... haven't got the briskoda names with me but the cheques were were from thomas, leckenby, watters and kember.

Has anyone else posted me a cheque? Does anyone else intend to??

Just spoke to the guy about 30 mins ago.... he's printing them out 'as we type' and he's said they'll be in the post to me by next Weds :)

That's 20 of the A4 and 10 of the A5, which covers what I've been paid for so far with one or two spares of each size left over ;)