2009 Calendar - Ordering & Payment details

PussCat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of the calendars went out today..... hopefully the rest will go out tomorrow :)

I'm sure there are a couple more cheques I've had from people who have not sent me their addresses, but can't check cos all my receipts and the notes that came with the cheques are in my desk at work! Oh well, guess I'll find out for sure on Monday.. going in to work then! But I only have 1 A4 and 1 A5 left at the mo so I may be wrong ;)

Ours arrived this morning.... Very happy with them. :thumbup:

Thanks again for all your time & effort Caz you've done a great job and it's much appreciated. Hope you get yourself sorted out very soon.

Cheers

Dave.

Found them outside the front door this morning all safe and sound from the postie - look good! Very suprised and happy to see I had made it onto the 'not quite made the main calendar pictures page!'

Desk one will be going on my desk at work on Monday so great timing. Wall one will either be in the kitchen or in the garage next to the Fabia!

Cheers for all your hard work Caz.

Glad to see they're all coming through, and thanks for the positive feedback :)

Sorry it took so long... but at least most of you will have them for work on Monday ;)

ryan - nice little surprise for you, eh? ;) and I hope making it onto the front page was compensation enough for Angie not making it into the calendar itself :D

.........and I hope making it onto the front page was compensation enough for Angie not making it into the calendar itself :D

She's as pleased as punch. :D

Cheers

Dave.