"Top" coat polish

sifelicia

Guys just after a quick answer here,

I appreciate alot of you take great pride in cleaning and polishing your cars:)

Is there a liquid polish "top" coat that i can put on that will give it a little more "shine" after washing,drying and applying polish:thumbup:

I use it too, very quick, can be used on black plastic but doesn't seem to remove water marks for some reason. Can recommend though, gives a nice shine. I also recommend Car Plan Seal and Protect for the paintwork after shining it. Makes it really easy to clean the next time and is so so easy to apply. By the wording on the bottle I'd say its a bit like Supagard and LifeShine etc. The turtle wax is about £12 and the protect and seal is around £8 from Motorworld.

For extra shine after polishing I use a sealant, either Wet Mirror Finish or Jetseal by Chemical Guys both give a really nice shine, the Jetseal lasts for ages as well. If I've got plenty of time I'll add a coat of wax on top of to give the shine more depth - Dodo Juice waxes are excellent value for money and come in a range of colours to suite your car.

Wash, Polish

Sealant (turtlewax gloss guard)

An alternative is klasse AIO in place of the polish as this is a cleaner/polish/sealant.

Then apply a couple of layers of a suitable hard wax such as Collinite 476s/915.

That should give you a nice shine and good beading for a good while.

If your after a depth in your shine after washing then I use Zaino Z8 or Megs Ultimate Quik Detailer and if you have seen any of my detail threads you will see I use this as a final finish on the corrrected, waxed paintwork......

DSC04920.jpg

DSC03581.jpg