future VRS Tdi owner - few questions - sorry!

it was deffo a MKII octy. 100%. i seen the pics you guys have posted + by doing searches and the yellow looks brighter in the pics compared to yellow i had seen today in the flesh. i should have look at a few more yellow ones to the right shade of colour. the one i saw could have bad paint work? or not care of well?

i didnt know there was a MKI octy VRS in yellow?

i see the octy very reliable and i think looks nice and nothing too loud :)

i take it the ride/handing is good? does it come with sports suspension set up?

i did test drive a new e90 bmw 320d m-sport with run flats and the ride was horrible

TY

ricky

thats ok then, i guess i wouldnt have to change the suspension set up :)

i seen a few on autotrader n the wheels on the car look small? what size are standard VRS wheel size? i like the design of the standard one but does anyone have a pic of VRS with new RS4 alloys?

EDIT: i found one with RS4 alloys it looks good.

Edited by rickyk

Standard wheels are 17in although most have 18 due to Skoda offering a free upgrade package on new vehicles from around mid 2007. Having driven both I prefer the 17's as I found the 18's to be a bit too hard for my taste, but thats just my view.

odd thing with my new VRS (18" wheels) is that it feels softer on the bumps than my old L&K which had sports suspension and 17" wheels. It may be down to the new tyres and the fact that I had XL Falcons on the old one so the walls were a bit stiffer?

I have an 07 blue estate diesel, bought from Bickertons (Ex demonstrator)

I have had problems with a 'droning' noise from the rear end.

Turned out it was 'chopping' the rear tyres, and they were droning. Camber was way out.

Went to Hortons in Lincoln, who said it needed a 4 wheel allignment check. Had to take it to VW garage for that !!

Went through Skoda customer services and got the money back, including 2 new tyres.

I drive mine a bit harder than I probably should do, and average low 40's

Only recall for exhaust sensor and software update

the roads in my area are horrible, they are all worn out :(

how many litres of diesel can the tank hold? and how many miles does it do from full to empty?

i just need to get my insurance no claims in july :( its long time to wait :'(

the roads in my area are horrible, they are all worn out :(

how many litres of diesel can the tank hold? and how many miles does it do from full to empty?

i just need to get my insurance no claims in july :( its long time to wait :'(

Why don't you get a brochure or check out Skoda's website; most of the questions you are asking will be answered there. :)