Another 'Baker21' Detail........

Baker21

Great work mate that E60 looks stunning :)

I really want to go out and detail my car but its -5 degrees outside :thumbdwn:

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated, -5 sounds little too cold even for me..............:eek:

Interesting. So no shampoo added to the mix or water. I'll have to try that! :thumbup:

Seems to be a little bit of an 'unknown' when it comes to snow foam on this forum with people doing many different things but this is how I see it:

If your doing paint correction work and want to cut back all the debris and dirt on the paintwork then using a concentrated snow foam mixture in the lance is the way to go, however If your washing your own car, like I do I wouldn't use the snow foam or lance as I just rinse with the pressure washer and then the 2BM because if you use snow foam then you would run the risk of taking your protection off the paintwork you have put on.......

IMHO Snow Foam is only really required for Full Correction work unless you dillute it down which is something I have never done..........

Touche! :D

I had a 530d SE this weekend, which went well, although I had to go to my brothers as it was too big to get decent space around it at mine. :(

Nice job again though, Simon - it's what we come to expect and you didn't disappoint.

Will try to get posting with what's been keeping me quiet for the last week - a VW Passat with the worst paint you've probably ever seen! Automatic car wash and brush washing to blame.....

Touche! :D

I had a 530d SE this weekend, which went well, although I had to go to my brothers as it was too big to get decent space around it at mine. :(

Nice job again though, Simon - it's what we come to expect and you didn't disappoint.

Will try to get posting with what's been keeping me quiet for the last week - a VW Passat with the worst paint you've probably ever seen! Automatic car wash and brush washing to blame.....

Where are the threads then mate or are you not a show and tell character?

Would like to see the work on the Passat........:D

Great job there again mate :thumbup: shame about the weather for you.

Thanks for the comment and the weather is what it is so you just have to get on with it I guess, effects the photos though, that's for sure........:mad:

Excellent work as usual. The result was fantastic.

Love reading your detailing posts but they do make me feel lazy sometimes:O

Many thanks for the comment..........:thumbup:

Hey mate, they make me feel lazy when I look at the state my own car is in.........:thumbdwn:

That uis amazing mate - especially since it started off looking even worse than my little car!

I try to clean/wax mine as good as i can but it always comes up lacking a little bit. Previous cars not been such a problem as they were all bought brand new and so had a good starting point. The Octavia was second hand and paintwork wasnt quite what i would have expected from the dealers so it might take me a while to gradually improve it :)

That uis amazing mate - especially since it started off looking even worse than my little car!

I try to clean/wax mine as good as i can but it always comes up lacking a little bit. Previous cars not been such a problem as they were all bought brand new and so had a good starting point. The Octavia was second hand and paintwork wasnt quite what i would have expected from the dealers so it might take me a while to gradually improve it :)

Thanks for the comment........:thumbup:

If you find that a normal clean and wax just isn't doing the business then I suggest some paint correction work to bring some life back to the colour...........:thumbup:

Hey Baker! Another stirling effort there mate - love the detail and like others - love the car full stop!

Touche - my car is looking rather dull and really hasn't gone anywhere with the snow we had up North last week. Almost decided to detail it on Sunday - but the temperature and lack of light made me stay indoors and do Xmas shopping online instead! :D

Best wishes for the festive period mate - catch you in the new year!

Cheers,

Ste. :thumbup:

Hey Baker! Another stirling effort there mate - love the detail and like others - love the car full stop!

Touche - my car is looking rather dull and really hasn't gone anywhere with the snow we had up North last week. Almost decided to detail it on Sunday - but the temperature and lack of light made me stay indoors and do Xmas shopping online instead! :D

Best wishes for the festive period mate - catch you in the new year!

Cheers,

Ste. :thumbup:

Ste...............good to hear from you mate...........:thumbup:

Glad you liked the detail and the motor, have to say that I am hoping to maintain both the standard of the detail but also the standard of the motor as it's nice doing such cars............:thumbup:

Chat to you soon.............:D