Pics of my Furby VRs... Pre and Post Jabba Sport!

Littlebull

Thanks for all your comments you have all truely made my day :D

In response to some of your questions and opinions...

(1)

Cosmetics wise Im just going to remove the side rubbing strips and probably paint where the fog lights are black maybe colour code the door handles but def going to put B-pillars on the doors.

(2)

Thanks Shifty I'll take your advice aboout the gearbox and leave it. I'm looking forward to taking it on the track next year prob be a B-day treat for me.

Nice looking car mate:thumbup: was gonna get a yellow one but not very many of em down south:(

Also if you are spending that sort of money IMHO i would have bought an SE as a base car:) But thats just me;)

Thanks for all your comments you have all truely made my day :D

In response to some of your questions and opinions...

(1)

Cosmetics wise Im just going to remove the side rubbing strips and probably paint where the fog lights are black maybe colour code the door handles but def going to put B-pillars on the doors.

(2)

Thanks Shifty I'll take your advice aboout the gearbox and leave it. I'm looking forward to taking it on the track next year prob be a B-day treat for me.

be nice to see another fabia on track thats not one of the usuall suspects.

Get some tuition tho,it will make your car way faster than modding it:thumbup:

Have to agree...the white wheels really suit it

Makes a refreshing change to the usual Yellow/Black combo you normally see

Well done :thumbup:

Yep totally agree !

No offense to anybody with black wheels but I just thought it made it look too aggressive and a bit common. I wanted it to just look like it came out of the factory like the way it is looking yellow and mellow.