Pics of my Furby VRs... Pre and Post Jabba Sport!

Littlebull

£3,500 spent so far and about another £3,000 to go for Stage 3.

1st Pic bog standard

2nd pic 1st time Jabba Sport (Stage 2)

3rd to 5th pics are 2nd second time at Jabba Sport lowered and Splitter (pre Stage 3)

What do you all think ??? Any opinions welcome :D

:rofl: Most on here aren't fans of automated/or foreign labour car washes...

Ahhh Get it now lol :thumbup:

Well I am visiting the Mrs in Middlesbrough today and I'm from Wakefield so I suppose I'm in a foreign country because they dont half talk different around here lol.

The guys at the car wash were sound (local guys) but I still couldn't understand the Boro accent lol. :D

Ahhh Get it now lol :thumbup:

Well I am visiting the Mrs in Middlesbrough today and I'm from Wakefield so I suppose I'm in a foreign country because they dont half talk different around here lol.

The guys at the car wash were sound (local guys) but I still couldn't understand the Boro accent lol. :D

Sorry - There are a few select members on here that look for that

(Leaving this as the end result!) :rolleyes:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7151/turncarefullysu9.jpg

I really like it, looks really good and subtle at the same time IMO.

What's next?

Thanks mate that's brilliant :D thats exactly what I was trying to achieve :D

Next on the list ;) Hybrid turbo, FMIC, Exhaust system. :confused:Maybe Injectors + Water Meth injection. Not sure on those two yet though :confused:

Trying to find info on gearbox suppliers/modifiers as I want higher top speed for track days when I get it up above 250 BHP.

Thanks mate that's brilliant :D thats exactly what I was trying to achieve :D

Next on the list ;) Hybrid turbo, FMIC, Exhaust system. :confused:Maybe Injectors + Water Meth injection. Not sure on those two yet though :confused:

Trying to find info on gearbox suppliers/modifiers as I want higher top speed for track days when I get it up above 250 BHP.

Looks really well.

Don't hold your breath maxxing it out in top gear with 250 bhp though ;), especially on a track. I need about 2 miles to get mine to pass 150 - so i'd leave the box well alone, as its a strong unit.