My Polo 9N TDi Sport - Coilies Fitted!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth would anyone come into a skoda forum with a VW Polo, ask for advice, ignore the advice given back, then accuse the same people of not knowing what they are on about.

It's unbeleivable. Why don't you go to a VW forum? Not that we are an unfriendly bunch, just becuase you would not walk into someone elses house and act the way you have done here.

Can't beleive you really think that paying the extra you paid for a VW really is worth the "extra quality" lol. Have you read the majority reviews comparing Polo and Fabia? I suggest you should, some good reading.

Lame excuse saying that you did not buy a Fabia as you have to explain to ladies thats it's a VW really. How pathetic does that make you sound! You would have found that everyone know's what Skoda's are without being told and are very impressed with them.

p.s. having something (ie degree / money etc) and having to tell people that you have it is just desperate. It's like having lots of money and boasting about it.

Edited by chris_newell41

Why on earth would anyone come into a skoda forum with a VW Polo, ask for advice, ignore the advice given back, then accuse the same people of not knowing what they are on about.

It's unbeleivable. Why don't you go to a VW forum? Not that we are an unfriendly bunch, just becuase you would not walk into someone elses house and act the way you have done here.

Can't beleive you really think that paying the extra you paid for a VW really is worth the "extra quality" lol. Have you read the majority reviews comparing Polo and Fabia? I suggest you should, some good reading.

Lame excuse saying that you did not buy a Fabia as you have to explain to ladies thats it's a VW really. How pathetic does that make you sound! You would have found that everyone know's what Skoda's are without being told and are very impressed with them.

p.s. having something (ie degree / money etc) and having to tell people that you have it is just desperate. It's like having lots of money and boasting about it.

its not the OP!! the OP seems a spot on guy LOL :rofl:

lets also remember that the fabia was released in what 99 and the polo in question 2002? both on the same chassis so that makes the polo a copy on the fabia. i like all vag cars even had a polo and was nice like the rest of em seats audis vws and of course or beloved skodas. i never feel the need to have to explain what my fab vRS is to anyone. i.e its a vw ya know etc etc. if folk dont know what they are by now then they dont know anything at all! and never will

Well I have got a HND and Degree in Automotive Engineering. I've spent the last 7 years working as a Design Engineer for several Tier One Automotive Companies and my weekend toy is a 600bhp Skyline engined 200sx which I built myself . . . so chances are your right. :rofl:

What engine is in the 200sx is it the rb25 or rb26, i'm just fitting a set of gt28rs's to a rb26dett engine,

What engine is in the 200sx is it the rb25 or rb26, i'm just fitting a set of gt28rs's to a rb26dett engine,

I started off putting an RB25DET in it with a GT3071R but then, just before it was on the road I had a chance to buy an accident damaged R33 GTR for £1500!! I broke the car and kept the engine. I've got a set of GT2860-5's (Skyline specific roller bearing turbos good for 350bhp each) on it with an Apexi Power FC for the moment. Hoping to get a pukka ECU into it within the next few months (got a mate who works at Pectel, and they owe me a favour!) so I can run anti-lag, launch control, gear specific boost etc.

I'm hoping it will be ready to enter into Ten of the Best this year. I don't expect to do very well as there are guys with massive spec machines but the fun bit is taking part!! :thumbup: