Fabia "stance" archive

I accept the challenge, bear in mind i have a sdi with alot more sump clearance :)

And no, im not going to UD

sump clearance is not the issue, although i've already put a hole in one :rolleyes:, its the subframe that sits lower, i think mines sits 50mm from the ground but its the tyres have nowhere to go in the arches that make me say it cant go lower.

my undertray had to come off as it scraped pebbles on the road!! i thought your car was low!

my undertray:

lowvr3pq1.jpg

haha that must of been 30mm lower than me then... yeah it was low but i raised it back up after i got stuck down a lane with a lady :rofl::rofl: and ripped the undertray off...

Also hit the arch linings too :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
Painted hubs look equally as baws though

Do you think? Im not so sure IMHO. In the mini scene when building up the hub/brake assembly people tend to paint anything that will go rusty with black smooth finish hammerite.

DSC01438.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

• Like 1

Wiebos estate now good enough for the stance thread?????

28022009675.jpg

28022009674.jpg

28022009673.jpg

AP Coil overs (supplied by the lovely Sarah @ Awesome GTi)

Audi S3 alloy wheels, painted gloss black and 205/4017 rubber,

About 70 hours of labour swapping everything over from a vRS and importing a vRS rear skirt for the estate.

Edited by Lummox

Do you think? Im not so sure IMHO. In the mini scene when building up the hub/brake assembly people tend to paint anything that will go rusty with black smooth finish hammerite.

DSC01438.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

What is that hub off of? cause it looks very like an old skool mini!!

I had to put my adjusters back in and the front up a few threads when i fitted the spacers. Going to go for more of a stretch on the tyres next time, maybe a 195 and try and get it back down. Not to fussed. Have to put my tools and the mrs in the car, lucky shes skinny :P Definatelty is a Scottish thing, comforts out the window, as long as it scrapes were happy! :rofl:

I had a mk golf before the fabia, it was on its honker, helpers out front and back, no arch clearance on stretched 15's, 4 splitters, an exhaust bracket a scuffed backbox, a scored sump and a few sump plugs later i bought the VRS :thumbup:

come on Ross you know the rules we need to know what you used to achieve this look:thumbup:

I'm ever so sorry, I guess the whole world had read the 13 page threadf on the build, silly me ;)

AP Coil overs (supplied by the lovely Sarah @ Awesome GTi)

Audi S3 alloy wheels, painted gloss black and 205/4017 rubber,

About 70 hours of labour swapping everything over from a vRS and importing a vRS rear skirt for the estate.

OK?

I'll have to get some decent pics up of mine.

AP coilovers, about 2/3 of the way down on the front and on the rears the springs are sat on the black adjuster plate but with the blue screw removed.

Only bottomed out once on those big wart speedbumps but now go one wheel over and its fine.