Twelve months on.

Jenks

We have now had our Superb for a year, it's a 2.0 TDI PD 140 Black Magic Elegance. ex demonstrator. Came with 2,5000 mileage now has 24,000. So far the car has lived up to its name and has performed flawlessly.:thumbup: we are on flexible servicing and it called for its first service at 20,000 ish. This was done by Winchester Motor Company. We thought them costly but efficient, although as it was only a simple service it's hard to judge. The tyres seem to be wearing evenly on all four wheels and I expect to get at least another 5-6K out of them. On New years day we drove from Brighton to Andover mostly at 70 mph and the car did 56mpg (manual gearbox) If we are not credit crunched we plan to replace it this time next year. With the new Superb 170 bhp diesel engine ,not sure what gearbox at this stage. I am still concerned about the DPF but so far so good.

Jenks

We have now had our Superb for a year, it's a 2.0 TDI PD 140 Black Magic Elegance. ex demonstrator. Came with 2,5000 mileage now has 24,000. So far the car has lived up to its name and has performed flawlessly.:thumbup: we are on flexible servicing and it called for its first service at 20,000 ish. This was done by Winchester Motor Company. We thought them costly but efficient, although as it was only a simple service it's hard to judge. The tyres seem to be wearing evenly on all four wheels and I expect to get at least another 5-6K out of them. On New years day we drove from Brighton to Andover mostly at 70 mph and the car did 56mpg (manual gearbox) If we are not credit crunched we plan to replace it this time next year. With the new Superb 170 bhp diesel engine ,not sure what gearbox at this stage. I am still concerned about the DPF but so far so good.

Jenks

Does your numberplate start KP06? If so I know your car, it was there at the same time I bought my last one, I have a photo of them together, if you are interested.

I kept mine for 2 years, 31,000 miles later and not one real prob apart from warped brakes, and the DPF light coming on once in very cold weather and then going straight off - never to be seen again.

Does your numberplate start KP06? If so I know your car, it was there at the same time I bought my last one, I have a photo of them together, if you are interested.

I kept mine for 2 years, 31,000 miles later and not one real prob apart from warped brakes, and the DPF light coming on once in very cold weather and then going straight off - never to be seen again.

No ours is KN57.

Sods law me saying nothing gone wrong so far. This morning I drove my wife to work tried to adjust the volume of the radio using the control on the steering wheel. bloody thing didn't work:confused: nor did the station selection buttons, Any Ideas?

TB

No ours is KN57.

Sods law me saying nothing gone wrong so far. This morning I drove my wife to work tried to adjust the volume of the radio using the control on the steering wheel. bloody thing didn't work:confused: nor did the station selection buttons, Any Ideas?

TB

No but I have experienced similar before, like the radio information not showing at the top of the display and the steering wheel buttons not working. When the car is cold, this is more frequent, and it was cold last night!

• 3 weeks later...
No but I have experienced similar before, like the radio information not showing at the top of the display and the steering wheel buttons not working. When the car is cold, this is more frequent, and it was cold last night!

SJF..

Well you were dead right, now the weather has warmed up the volume control has started working again. Most curious.

Jenks