Recommended Skoda Technican/Independent Garage in NI (Newry/Banbridge/Armagh)?

dsab

Hello,

My recently acquired Superb is soon due for a big(ish) service. I know that the next Skoda dealer is in Lurgan.

Does anyone know of a good Garage that knows it's way around the Superb in this Area?

Any recommendations appreciated.

Regards,

dsab

John Mulholland does be on here the odd time, he's quite a big dealer. I know one of the lads in Cork got parts from them and was very pleased with the price and service.

Btw I've sent you a PM

• 1 month later...
John Mulholland is your man great dealership I bought a few bits there great service.

Very good people to deal with :thumbup:

ok i have used this guy for my vw touran with no problems (vrs is from mulhollands and i get free services as part of my finance deal)

very reasonable rates

trevor - carworksNI - out the back of junction1 retail park in the enkalon business estate

CarWorks - Servicing and Repair. Based in Antrim, Northern Ireland - HOME

hope this helps

ian

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not getting back to this earlier.

I have found an independent VAG/Audi/Skoda Garage in Belfast that just did the Service on my Superb. Very happy with the Service and would recommend them.

They knew what they were doing and did the full Service (kept it at variable servicing) for £95. They also seem to have all the electric equipment to Service Skodas. I believe they even do remapping etc.

I dropped the car in the morning and picked it up 2.5 hours later. The name of the Garage is Walsh Motors. A small enough outfit, but looks clean and professional. Will go there again to get stuff done in the future.

Welcome to Walsh Motors Belfast