Accessories for Fabia

tracey

Tracey - Its not very funky but I have a spare leather gearknob from the comfort trim Fabia. Its quite nice to use, but I dunno what the classic trim level gearknob is like in comparison? :confused:

I'm not quite sure how to say this without it appearing rude, but maybe you'd prefer the feel of my knob to any other? :o Ahem, nope, lets try again. Maybe my knob is built for comfort but isn't a classic.... nope, failed again! :D Think I'll just give up.

Basically its in the ashtray assembly, so is dead easy to swap over - couple of bolts and a clip in the gearknob I believe. Yours for next to nothing, and I'll bring it to TRAX if you're going?

edit: and for everyone else, no "half mast" or "can't get it up" jokes referring to the "limp" gearknob piccie... :rofl:

DSCN7694.JPG

Also check out Milotec :)

Chris

....I really wish you hadn't posted that website address........how will I ever be able to pay my mortgage!

:eek:

Far too many pretty baubles to buy! :D:thumbup:

I'm not quite sure how to say this without it appearing rude, but maybe you'd prefer the feel of my knob to any other? :o Ahem, nope, lets try again. Maybe my knob is built for comfort but isn't a classic.... nope, failed again! :D Think I'll just give up.

Ah, but your knob's not very Elegant is it? :rofl:

Chris

Tracey - Its not very funky but I have a spare leather gearknob from the comfort trim Fabia. Its quite nice to use' date=' but I dunno what the classic trim level gearknob is like in comparison? :confused:

Basically its in the ashtray assembly, so is dead easy to swap over - couple of bolts and a clip in the gearknob I believe. Yours for next to nothing, and I'll bring it to TRAX if you're going?

edit: and for everyone else, no "half mast" or "can't get it up" jokes referring to the "limp" gearknob piccie... :rofl:

[img']http://jason.altarmoore.com/EBAY_Thurs/DSCN7694.JPG[/img]

What is it about you and always wanting to sell your knob????? :rolleyes:

:rofl: I wish I'd never asked! Actually, my knob looks better than that and it's erect but thanks for the offer, very sweet of you! I am actually not going to Silverstone cause Im in Spain that week but Im sure if you take your knob along someone might be interested!

How could I be offended? ha ha

Its nice to know Skoda drivers have a 'normal' sense of humour and are not a bunch of car anoraks! Express yourself however you want! its funny!! if I come into a predominately male Forum I would'nt expect anything less!

Anyone for a pint? :thumbup:

How could I be offended? ha ha

Its nice to know Skoda drivers have a 'normal' sense of humour and are not a bunch of car anoraks! Express yourself however you want! its funny!! if I come into a predominately male Forum I would'nt expect anything less!

Anyone for a pint? :thumbup:

Some would tracey..guarenteed! Not in here p'raps, but meet some right feminist turnips in my job that you simply cannot and would not talk to like this or that! :thumbdwn: it would end up in court with some of them. :eek:

Anyway, before we've had the pints, it's a game of mudbath rugby and hot showers after! :thumbup: