Northampton Members

Addis

On the detailing front, as per our PM convo, perhaps mine could be a demo one ;) (obviously would still pay the agreed amount) - that way it shows off Ross work and yours at the same time, plus there are probably a few interested people in the conversion :D

• 2 weeks later...
On the detailing front, as per our PM convo, perhaps mine could be a demo one ;) (obviously would still pay the agreed amount) - that way it shows off Ross work and yours at the same time, plus there are probably a few interested people in the conversion :D

:rofl:

Your has not long been done mate but I am sure we can sort something out.......:thumbup:

date dependent i'll be interested in this, want to see the fab estate and si's superb in the metal! plus also need some good advise on detailing and a demo on claying would be good!

date dependent i'll be interested in this, want to see the fab estate and si's superb in the metal! plus also need some good advise on detailing and a demo on claying would be good!

I will keep in touch with Lummox and see if we can get a date in the diary............:thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am from the Northampton area, a village just outside so I would definalty be up for meeting when we decide a date!

West Haddon? i work in Crick mate so i'll keep my eye out

hia chaps. whats claying? obviously not making modles of morph I guess. and no jibes as I'm a gal thankyou, dont know unless u ask thankyou smiling sweetly x

This should tell you what you need to know................:thumbup:

http://briskoda.net/styling-car-care/car-care-guide-how-clean-your-paint-preparation-polishing-protection/116126/

Yeah I live in West Haddon and my girlfriend lives in Higham Ferris lol, same here buddy I shall look out for you!! :thumbup:

lol small world ay?!? are you the fella i spoke to at Brooklyn about alloy wheels a little while ago? and you told me to get it chipped lol cos some bird who worked there had it and was rapid?! i work at TruckEast on Crick Motorway Ind. Est. Another lad's got a octy vRS also but doesnt use the internet lol. i use my Ford Connect van to and from work so you won't see me unless you're about in higham.