Retrofit Cruise Control/Bluetooth

Hello all,

How much should I expect to have to pay for these at a Skoda dealer?

Also, how does the bluetooth module actually operate in conjunction with a mobile phone? How does it compare to say, a mobile phone with a bluetooth headset?

If an OEM option isn't available, what other brands are worth looking at?

Cheers,

Richard.

dont know about the bluetooth but im having the cruise fitted on thurs by skoda dealer and it will be 195 notes. stalk is only 65. depends on what module you have in the steering column and whether you have the relevant controllers. Phone the dealer and they will be able to check and give you an exact price depending on what you car needs adding.

dont know about the bluetooth but im having the cruise fitted on thurs by skoda dealer and it will be 195 notes. stalk is only 65. depends on what module you have in the steering column and whether you have the relevant controllers. Phone the dealer and they will be able to check and give you an exact price depending on what you car needs adding.

I was told by my dealer it's going to be around £200, but could be around £300 if I don't have the right controller (or something).

I would have said that's fair enough, but they have my reg number, I'd have thought they could look up the details of my car on their system?!

In truth if you have the trip computer or Maxidot then you are normally ok for the steering controller.

The dealer can look up your chassis number but it's only a 'suggestion'.

I recently asked at my local dealer (Rainworth @ Mansfield) and was quoted £325 for a bluetooth kit, but was told I would loose the sun glasses holder and they would need to take the roof lining down to get at the roof airel!?!?!?

Dont know if this was for an OEM setup of aftermarket? Anyone got any advice or better suggestions?

Do you happen to know what they're charging Stu?

Steve

I don't to be honest Steve but they've had them since before the demise of the Euro so you might get lucky.

I recently asked at my local dealer (Rainworth @ Mansfield) and was quoted £325 for a bluetooth kit, but was told I would loose the sun glasses holder and they would need to take the roof lining down to get at the roof airel!?!?!?

Dont know if this was for an OEM setup of aftermarket? Anyone got any advice or better suggestions?

That will be the Blue Connect as mentioned - Save your money or at least set fire to it but don't have one of those fitted.

Was that at Colne or Preston.

There's now 1 less at Preston 'cos it's just gone in my new L&K facelift!

The one at Preston, although saying that, the lad in parts didnt seem to know what he was on about, had to keep leaving the phone and asking someone else!!

Out of interest, how much did yours cost??