What is the name of the solid blue colour?

veloplus

I've seen a nice Superb 130 for sale on eBay, however, the seller has listed the colour as "Nogaro Blue". I was under the impression this was an Audi colour only. Anyone care to correct /enlighten me?

The colour looks similar to the current Pacific Blue available for the Superb II.

I've seen a nice Superb 130 for sale on eBay, however, the seller has listed the colour as "Nogaro Blue". I was under the impression this was an Audi colour only. Anyone care to correct /enlighten me?

The colour looks similar to the current Pacific Blue available for the Superb II.

As Far as I can remember (and thats not far), Skoda called their solid blue "Dynamic Blue" (Which it certainly isn't) or Laser Blue

As Far as I can remember (and thats not far), Skoda called their solid blue "Dynamic Blue" (Which it certainly isn't) or Laser Blue

Yes, I think you're right; "Dynamic Blue" was the name of the solid blue colour. Thanks.

This is mine in Nightfire Metallic Blue...

Yes. This is the coolest colour, ever in the world, by far, bar none. I don't care what Baker says. :D

By the way, I thought it was all pearl, not metallic?

However, I've never seen a Superb in a solid blue colour... got a link to the eBay auction? Or can someone post a link to a pic?

However, I've never seen a Superb in a solid blue colour... got a link to the eBay auction? Or can someone post a link to a pic?

2005 Skoda Superb TDI 130 ELEGANCE NO RESERVE BARGAIN on eBay, also, Skoda, Cars, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 23-Feb-09 20:31:26 GMT)

I hope the link works!

Easiest way of telling for sure is asking the seller to check the colour code on the sticker in the boot, or send you a pic of it.

Definitely :thumbup:

It looks nothing like Nightfire blue IMO though as it is much lighter and solid, Nightfire isn't solid.

Didn't they do the Fabia in a similar blue to this Superb?

Definitely :thumbup:

It looks nothing like Nightfire blue IMO though as it is much lighter and solid, Nightfire isn't solid.

Didn't they do the Fabia in a similar blue to this Superb?

Glad I'm not the only person who doesn't think this colour is Nightfire Blue metallic.

AFAIK, Nogaro Blue was a Audi solid paint, similiar to Skoda's Dynamic Blue. I have seen piictures of B5 Audi S4's in Nogaro Blue. I think the seller is being lazy in not verifying the actual colour of this tidy looking Superb.

Glad I'm not the only person who doesn't think this colour is Nightfire Blue metallic.

AFAIK, Nogaro Blue was a Audi solid paint, similiar to Skoda's Dynamic Blue. I have seen piictures of B5 Audi S4's in Nogaro Blue. I think the seller is being lazy in not verifying the actual colour of this tidy looking Superb.

The debate rages on :)

Someone needs to email him and ask for the colour code, to put us all out of our misery...

I agree though, it does look tidy. 106k isn't exactly high mileage for one of these cars either.