cheezemonkhai

• john999boy changed the title to Protein Supplement Advice
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been taking Brewers Yeast for 40 years now and Sea Kelp tablets, Cod Liver Oil, Glucosamine Sulphate, for about 30 years and will likely for the rest of my days.

The years pass but the products hardly change.

I used to take Desiccated Liver Tablets daily but stopped taking that around the time of mad cow disease.               She maybe binned them. 

EDIT.

Just ordered 6 months worth of Desiccated Liver tablets as readily available again & i am upping my daily miles on my bike and reducing food intake and hopefully diabetic & blood pressure medication as my weight reduces. 

I do not eat beef or lamb and only very occasionally i have bacon. Basically i seldom have hot cooked food other than soups or potato based dishes and keep processed foods to a minimum.

For me it is about bowel movements being early in the day so never a need while cycling.

So i eat fish or chicken (stock for soups from these), eggs, cheese, pasta & rice, honey, fruit and veg, beans, whole meals, grains, nuts, pulses / lentils etc and drink milk, water, decafe tea or coffee.

No extra sugars or salt added but sometimes spices. 

Cheaper bulk buying or subscription getting a discount.

DSCN1171.JPG

DSCN1191.JPG

Edited by roottoot