Rear washer problem/immobiliser Problem

fabiash

The problem with my immobiliser has been semi solved since the dealer deproggramed the imobiliser out of the ecu as it was activating randomly. The light still comes up occasionally but as it has been removed from the ecu settings it does not stop me from driving.

I also have rear washer problem that today i had a look at and water is coming out the bottom of the engine bay near the near side wheel.

Is it possible that this water is running on to some sort of ecu connection?

My temp gauge randomly doesnt work either?

Yes I know what the rear washer problem is attached the pipe to the motor and it also wasn't attached to the rear pump But it will still not work on the outside of the car when you flip back the cover for the washer on the rear and pull out the little thing that dorects the water that is blocked.

but the question was could the loose water from before be wetting my ECU and causing my random imobiliser issue and the temp guage issue?