Local Meet Sunday 8th March

Thurlby12

If you fancy a drive down to Redcar i could meet up with you all , down there at the folks for sunday dinner .

Always loads of people in Majuba Rd car park & theres an ice cream / tea & coffee van too lol

Can I join you lot? I'm happy to met up in Redcar before a wonder/drive etc. This of course, is weather dependant (currently raining outside).

I came along to one of the Whitby meets a couple of years ago when we invited the FFOC and enjoyed it.

I'm just over the hills from Redcar, near where Phillvrs lives or used to, I think.

I'm happy to meet in Middlesbrough and drive to Redcar or vice-verser or whatever is decided.

upto now me and neskud are meeting in billingham could always drive over to boro to meet up somewhere i dont mind the drive then could head over to redcar meet up with the smog monster if he still wants to meet up there

I'm still game for this. Gotta say though (and I don't want to **** on anyone's fire), can we make the mileage not too high as I can't afford a massive amount on fuel.

So onward from Billingham to where?

I open to ideas somewhere central that people can travel to that not to many miles could always drive over to teesside park if thats ok with jim h and mod_boy if they still coming and their is places for food and drink to plenty of space to park

I open to ideas somewhere central that people can travel to that not to many miles could always drive over to teesside park if thats ok with jim h and mod_boy if they still coming and their is places for food and drink to plenty of space to park

Its nothing but car parking spaces, bars food ect. im coming up from nottingham as i go there every weekend to see the gf, soo what time we looking at?

i am meeting up with neskud at 2-30 and anyone else who wants to meet up in billingham then could drive over to teesside park to meet up in front of or near showcase cinema with anyone else about 3 then can decide where people want to drive from there

Edited by Thurlby12

3pm ish at the Showcase Cinema, Teesside Park is OK with me. :thumbup:

I'm in a Black 04 Furby vRS, I think I will give it a clean and polish tomorrow. I look forward to meeting you.