Storage box under passenger seat

All,

I have a stupid question.

In the Full Superb brochure the basic model has "Storage box under passenger seat".

I have a CR170 Elegance but this doesnt sem to be there but the brochure doesnt say its excluded.

Do other Elegance owners have this storage box or is it not in the elegnce to allow for seat motors etc.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's not in my Elegance because I ordered the upgraded sound system and there's an additional piece of kit under the passenger's seat. I knew I'd have to do without this storage area when I ordered the car, but I can't remember how I knew, sorry.

Ray

Wasnt on the demo one i had either and that didnt have the upgraded sound system

I have a 170CR Elegance with the standard sound system and no storage box.

I was told by the dealer that electric seats delete the storage box but the brochure falis to mention this.

I was told by the dealer that electric seats delete the storage box but the brochure falis to mention this.

That would make sense as there is probably extra electrical connectors etc under there.

Try and have a look underneath and at one that has the box.

I was able to get one fitted to mine which it wouldn't of ever been able to have fitted due to the electrical connections for the heated seats in the way. Just meant I hade to cut a small chunk off the end of the runner for the box.

In the Romanian Skoda Car Configurator,if you look at the Elegance standard equipment,you can see as a feature the electric passenger seat without the storrage box.So the electric seats probably need that space for motors or wires.

In Norway the versions with manual seats have the storage box under the front passenger seat.

Versions with electric seats have not.

I would guess the electric seats have less room for storage underneath.

Its on my SE but I think you'll find its deleted on the Elegance because of the electric adjustable seats, still your not missing much its only just big enough for a sat nav system.

• 1 month later...

In my Elegance it is under the plastic cover on the floor at the front of the seat. It is very obvious when the seat is moved right back. This is in a RHD Car.

There is a similar box under the drivers seat. I believe that to be part of the GSM system.

In my Elegance there is jack under the seat. Only the carpeted floor and the electrics for the seat.

there is a jack under the seat ?:eek:

mine is in the boot ! :):D

but back to the point - i have the upgraded sound and no storage box. I dont think there is room for a storage box so I am puzzled as to how jiframnes has got one. r u sure you have the upgraded sound ? have they put your amp somewhere else ?