Maidstone Meet Apr 09

lfc958

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I'll be there. With me mudflaps ;)

You'll be pleased to hear my car is also now sporting some flaps! :rofl:

update : i may be getting my stolen plate back! waiting for confirmation of the number... It was found in Chatham....
That's good news! Just hope this is the end of it for you, and they haven't used them to rack up some speeding/parking tickets!

Well hopefully since I reported it almost straight away none of it will come back on me! Fingers crossed it's my plate and that will be the end of it!!

Found in Chatham... quelle surprise :rofl:

Indeed!! Was Des looking rather smug..................:D

Hi all. will hopefully make this be my first one be good to put names to faces... if my car turns up anyways.

You can always get the bus there, the bus stop is less that 3 mins walk from the pub :rofl:

If I make this one it will be my last! I'll be moving back to Ireland soon after

Need a car clean................................... ;)

If I make this one it will be my last! I'll be moving back to Ireland soon after

Will this be your 1st & Last at the same time ? :(

If that is the case they you "must" make it so you can see what a friendly lot we are / were :)

Nightmare about the plates being stolen, had a set stolen year before last fortunately no come backs.

Rallying a Estelle loads of fun, would put a smile on anyone's face. Next time i'll try it with the main beam working :eek: said to Binz my navigator on the way to the start, lights are really good on this, then no main beam off from the start. Anyway made it interesting :D

Should make it to the meet, if not good luck back in the green and pleasent isle.