Forget Aero Wipers - I've found the future

PastyBoy

My mate has a new design of French wiper blades on his 206 that could probably be made to fit the Skoda range.

I think his might be too big as they hang over the edges a little, but I don't care, they work great and I would have to say that they are the only blades I've ever exeprienced that I actually like to watch working, my mate's the same as he says everywhere he goes he has them on all the time.

He has however been pulled over by the police because of them but apparently the cop just asked to go for a ride, so he could watch them work.

He must have been impressed as he said he was going to see if his superiors would let him fit them to his police car.

They were outrageously expensive and need a lot of maintaining (being French) , but safety is my main concern and like I said, they work great. Impressive design, elegant hardware, although I do have some reservations about the wash/wipe!!

Let me know if you think theres a market

:rofl:

That is going to do nothing for your aerodynamics, power to weight ratio, or front roll centre height!

Very ture and I don't think it would fare to well in the NCAP collision with pedestrian test. Although if they need a someone to crash into......:rofl: