any1 have ne idea wer i cud get vrs pedal covers for my 07 manual octavia?

[translation mode] any1 have ne idea wer i cud get vrs pedal covers for my 07 manual octavia

[bleeeep BLEEEP WHIRR whirr GRIND graunch! DING!!!!]

And the result is, "Anyone have any idea where I could get vRS pedal covers for my 07 manual octavia"

I think it's a disgrace people are poking fun like this, to be honest.

I mean, someone has stolen half of the vowel keys from this person's keyboard, and people are having a laugh

I just think it's in pretty poor taste that's all

Shame on you all...

:rolleyes:

For a faster and more polite response i would suggest writing in normal adult size writting and write "Does anyone have any ideas where i could get pedal covers for my 07 plate octavia vrs which is manual?"

By writing like that and in adult handwriting you will get more of us helping you and not ridiculing you.

Not on the skoda owers club website tbh.

HTH

Was this a konshus tiepo? I swear I don't owe Skoda nuffink - all bills paid in full. So can I leave the owers club now, please sir?

Was this a konshus tiepo? I swear I don't owe Skoda nuffink - all bills paid in full. So can I leave the owers club now, please sir?

This post was moved from a thread which was titled "Skoda Owners Club WEB SITE!"

Which was over five years old :confused::confused::confused:

He could genuinely be dyslexic as this doesn't seem to fit any normal text speak pattern. The reason he hasn't responded could be because his confidence is now shattered after all the abuse and he'll never be brave enough to write anything again, which would make all of you feel bad, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Or it could just be a wind up :D