'On' button / pull thingy in right hand cubby box

Stop it, Stop it, Stop it. I thought sticky threads were supposed to be very informative, without taking the Michael. So no more about kittens.

I have a few questions about my Fabia.

What Tyres should I buy for the vRS?

My car seams to st,st,stutter.

My rear door seam to be leaking and my rear wiper washer has stopped working.

:rofl:

Stop it, Stop it, Stop it. I thought sticky threads were supposed to be very informative, without taking the Michael. So no more about kittens.

I have a few questions about my Fabia.

What Tyres should I buy for the vRS?

My car seams to st,st,stutter.

My rear door seam to be leaking and my rear wiper washer has stopped working.

:rofl:

OOooooo thats a somewhat risky comment!!!!

I have serious question tho... i dont have one of these little switches :mad: would someone who doesnt know what it is like to donate one to me please as I know and wont ask daft questions!

- p.s.... I use my little pully down thingy where VAG-Com goes in for storing painkillers currently managing to fit 6 boxes of nurofen meltlets in there ipressive eh! Doesnt tell u that in the manual. - I cant wait for the day I take her into skoda again and they get a shock lmao

Why doesn't the forum just confiscate the little lever from anyone who asks again.. I mean, has anyone ever actually gone

"oooo, I've got just the cubby for that can of coke"?.. I know I aint!

Edited by reflex88

I put a chocolate bar in there to keep it cool last August... found it again in October when I was cleaning it out to sell it! The car, not the choccy bar!

It was a picnic bar too - Mmmm, I was so happy!

So you pull out the tab to on to let the chilled air (if the air cons on or its really cold outside) flow inside to cool anything thats in the cubby hole like shot Kittens?

Does the knob in the glove box do the same thing as im sure it will accomadate a shot chav a lot better than the small cubby hole would lol

sorry !..... but what cubby box is this ?.......didn't even know i had one

It is below the light switch/knob, as mentioned above, the button is only on cars with air-con. You will also find a slot below the steering column hight adjuster, this is ideal for putting windscreen de-misting pads.

On the vRS and possibly Elegance models, there is another cubby draw underneath the passenger seat. I think also this is where the CD-Changer goes on some models.

We are all talking about this thing, on the left is the slot I mentioned:

2005_0617Image0001.jpg

If you pull the flap down with a little bit of force you will expose the diagnosable OBD port

2005_0617Image0002.jpg

• 1 month later...

Why not shoot people who put posts on here that don't make sense until you read a whole 2 pages.....or then agian just shoot people who don't like cats...oops they are one in the same:thumbdwn:

Cruelty to animals is unacceptable end of story, anyway isn't this a car forum:(

I think anyone that has had a sense of humourectomy should be shot. In the face. By a cat. With a air conditioned can holder.

Ross - I have "just noticed" my car has started smoking. It's a diesel. Should I shoot myself in the face?

As I said cruelty to animals is unacceptable and I don't think "Joking" about it on an open forum is very clever as some peple might get the wromg idea and think peope are serious. If you have read the papers recently you will find many instances of animal cruelty, where do people get the idea this is acceptable? and how many cases do you think go unnoticed. Sorry if I seem a bit hard line, I am as up for a joke as the next man but I do think people need to watch what they say, that's my tuppence-worth.

• Thanks 1

As I said cruelty to animals is unacceptable and I don't think "Joking" about it on an open forum is very clever as some peple might get the wromg idea and think peope are serious. If you have read the papers recently you will find many instances of animal cruelty, where do people get the idea this is acceptable? and how many cases do you think go unnoticed. Sorry if I seem a bit hard line, I am as up for a joke as the next man but I do think people need to watch what they say, that's my tuppence-worth.

"Shoot a kitten" is a common phrase used when a poster on a forum asks a question which has been answered many times before. It's because by some posters on the forum, it is deemed so awful to dare ask a question without searching, that it warrants shooting a kitten. Kitten is used because it's cute and cuddly but it just indicates how terrible it is.

OK, I can get that and thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that. I would still say it's an unfortunate expression which could be misunderstood, as I did and I would have to say I am not sure some of the others fully understood it.