Briskoda.net Member Survey 2009

AlphaPapa

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much everyone who has completed the survey so far, i will leave it open until Sunday 10th May, so if you have not completed it yet please do so before then.

Some very interesting answers and some brilliant feedback so far!

• Administrators

I'm going to go through them, categorise them and respond to either individual points or where an overall message is appearing, that.

Given the excellent response this will take a few hours ( off to see family this wekeend, so hopefully early next week)

Some items have or are already being addressed.

THere are of course some interesting comments like, too many forums. This is normally followed either in the same comment as too many forums or seperatly by: you should split the fabia forum into brakes, suspension, engine.

So striking a balance in the responses is going to be a process I look forward too. Again some steps have or are already in progress.

good idea colin, Not responding to anything like the fabia section you have just mentioned, i think once comments are out in the open that it could create some new ideas, kinda like one mans rubbish is another mans gold and make briskoda go from strength to strength. :thumbup:

good idea colin, Not responding to anything like the fabia section you have just mentioned, i think once comments are out in the open that it could create some new ideas, kinda like one mans rubbish is another mans gold and make briskoda go from strength to strength. :thumbup:

I dont think that publishing everyones comments would be wise, but as Colin said we will summarise the general feelings and respond in due course. What i will do is post some general statistics and graphs about the site when i get a chance.

What i will do is post some general statistics and graphs about the site when i get a chance.

Thanks Alex - I think that will be very interesting - and hopefully it will promote some more (constructive) suggestions and debate :thumbup:

I dont think that publishing everyones comments would be wise, but as Colin said we will summarise the general feelings and respond in due course. What i will do is post some general statistics and graphs about the site when i get a chance.

no im not saying publish everyones comments, but things like someone wanting an extra forum or more sub sections could be used to form discussions which often tend to fuel new and better ideas.

obviously putting someones comment like i dont like apinners avatar or i think john smith smells isnt worthy of forum space or discussion, but some of the good ideas could help push this forum further forward.