Briskoda.net Member Survey 2009

AlphaPapa

Well its about time we found out what you lot thought of us! We have setup a survey so that we can find out a bit more about you and what you think. We don't always get things right but we do try and if we are doing something wrong then we want to know about it! Its the only way we can fix the problems and make this place even better.

The survey is completely anonymous and your answers will not be shared with any one, so please take the time to complete the survey and answer the questions as honestly as possible. Unfortunately there is no free prize draw entry or prize, just the warm fuzzy feeling inside you get for helping us out.

Please note, due to an administrative error the Roomster does not appear as an option. If you are a Roomster driver please accept our apologies for this and select Favorit.

You can take the survey here.

UPDATE: The survery fell victim to some internet nasty that injected some malicious code. This was down to my own personal machine been infected with some malware. This has now been removed and the bad code removed from the survey, so there is no longer any risk. So please feel free to take the survey now if you was previously put off by any security warnings.

I would still advise people to make sure they have an up to date virus scanner and just do a precautionary scan. I would also recommend people do a malware scan using MalwareBytes, this is what found my nasty, it also free to use. If people dont have any kind of Anti Virus i would recommend they get one, AVG offer a completely free AV.

I apologise for any damage this may have caused.

Edited by postmanpat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To whoever made the comment about us tracking your answers by your IP, we cannot. The results are completely anonymous, we can see who has loaded the survey via logs from the webserver yes, but the answers have no other data attached to them and once submitted are anonymized. So even if we wanted to, we cannot find out who answered what!

can i add that some of the questions i felt i had to give answers that i didnt really agree with and would have prefered an option of 'other' and a comments box.

Thank you, will bare that in mind in future. Unfortunatley there is nothing i can do in this survey, if i make changes i void the results so far.

ah, just say fabia mk2 :D

Wash your mouth out that man ..... only the front end is Fabia2, the back end is Mk1 Octavia ..... I will complete half the survey :)

I notice there wasn't a 'You red guys suck' option? ;)

5 mins well spent! :) Please will you publish a round-up of the results?

Taa!

Good job i am not red :P I will possibly publish some general statistics after it has ran its course. Very interesting so far and thank you those who have taken the time to write comments, they are all very valid and some great ideas have been put forward so far, exactly what i was after and thank you for being honest :thumbup:

Please keep the discussion on topic!

Fluffi, sorry mate my bad on the roomster front i cannot edit it though im afraid! :(

To whoever made the comment about us tracking your answers by your IP, we cannot. The results are completely anonymous, we can see who has loaded the survey via logs from the webserver yes, but the answers have no other data attached to them and once submitted are anonymized. So even if we wanted to, we cannot find out who answered what!

:inq:

Does that mean you won't be stringing us up by the testicles and placing burning matchsticks under our nails if we don't give you the answers you want ?

You're just no fun :rolleyes:

Edit - survey completed - no problem !

Edited by thebrymar