centre caps

anyone got any bright ideas....

my new wheels take 65/67mm VW centre caps. I have had some self adhesive decals made (they are very good and have a gel coating so look very professional). The problem is the original VW centre caps are convex / domes. The badge is flat. try as i might I cant get the flat badge to curve without it looking terrible.

Ideally some 65mm centre caps with a flat surface will do the trick but i cant find any of these.

any ideas welcome. i tried gringind the dome flat but this does not work as there is a danger of me grinding right through the plastic before i get it flat.

i am at a loss now so any help woudl be really appreciated

Combination of sanding the top of the dome and then fill the outside of it so that the dome is then hidden under a flat surface, then attach your decal?

thought about that . not sure how it would look though with the raised edge around it.

am wondering about getting some more decals made (only cost £10 for 4) exactly the right size and sticking them direct to the wheel with no centre cap.