05 Fabia VRS Respray

Hello, and welcome to the club!

Don't want seem negative but....................... Why would you want it resprayed? The car is probably worth £5k-6k (guess) and a respray would be several hundred pounds I'm guessing. None of which you'd see back on resale. Unless you were going for some sort of custom job I'd save the money. It'd make me happier looking at larger bank balance and my car in standard color. But then I am quite mean, and mines black already (which everybody knows is the best).

Dont know why the geezer wants a respray . . . Guess he just wants a different colour!

Im half tempted to have my Fabia resprayed in Candy White myself . . . Just because ive got a thing for Candy White! :cool:

Dont know why the geezer wants a respray . . . Guess he just wants a different colour!

Im half tempted to have my Fabia resprayed in Candy White myself . . . Just because ive got a thing for Candy White! :cool:

Yeah if you're going to respray it, dont do it a standard skoda colour.

Candy white or a wild purple :rofl:

Hi there guys ive just bought a Skoda fabia VRS in Silver.

And iam looking to getting it resprayed in either Black or light blue.

Any ideas on cost for such a thing, I live in Chippenham Wiltshire.

Thanks guys :thumbup:

Hello,

Your located rather close to me (Swindon.)

Did you have a company in mind? There are a few really good companies in Swindon however - If your going to want a good job (Inside and Out) then your looking at £1.5k to £2k.

I wouldn't worry about it - Get a vinyl wrap! :)

Hope this helps,

Rob

Hello,

Your located rather close to me (Swindon.)

Did you have a company in mind? There are a few really good companies in Swindon however - If your going to want a good job (Inside and Out) then your looking at £1.5k to £2k.

I wouldn't worry about it - Get a vinyl wrap! :)

Hope this helps,

Rob

Thankyou very much!

Your the only one that gave me a answer with out questioning it.

Thanks again

Of course its up to you what you do with your car.

But have a look at some of the mods available. You could have a very nice vrs for 2K worth of extras.

Wheels - Suspension - Anti Roll Bars / Poli Bushed - Remapped - Front Mounted Intercooled. To name but a few. . .

If you do change the colour, it would be nice to see some pics. Always nice to see something different.

Cheers

To be more exact I was after a VRS quickly and this one was at the garaged I worked at. So I bought it, and have got some cash to spend on a re-spray.

In that Case mazds metalic White :)

You could save some cash and ask the sprayer what you can do to help prep the car. Things like removing trim, door cards windows etc.

I think Black looks good on a freshly cleaned and polished/waxed Fabia. But give it 20 mins of driving and it will look mucky again. Silver or white cars do now show the muck as much. I think the Blue on the SE Fabia looks very nice.

I think Black looks good on a freshly cleaned and polished/waxed Fabia. But give it 20 mins of driving and it will look mucky again. Silver or white cars do now show the muck as much. I think the Blue on the SE Fabia looks very nice.

tell me about it! mine needs a clean. was gona do it today but cant really be bothered.:rotz:

TBH It would be cheaper to sell your car, and buy one of the colour you want.

unless the colour he wants isn't available.

if i was getting a respray other than a standard colour then i'd do something that suits the car, white would be nice but white cars are now getting very common.