meeting , 7th june

pete8tch

the first sunday in the month seems to be working, so next 1 is suggested for the 7th of june at the stretton fox.

see previous threads for directions , but wardy will arrange the relevant cloud formation and pointers when he returns from his hols.

pete

Edited by pete8tch

Me & AM will be there :thumbup: (work dependant as always :rolleyes:).

Can we talk about Lawn Mowers, Shampoo and Feather Dusters this time :D:D:D

Just a tip Pete (it's not a dig) we may get more visitors if you title the thread as Stretton Fox, Northwich 7th June. People immediately know when & where then. Just a thought :)

Hopefully see you all there

Carl:thumbup:

done mate , hopefully being the 4th meet its getting a bit more well known but more info in the title will help.

Edited by pete8tch

"Can we talk about Lawn Mowers, Shampoo and Feather Dusters this time "

yeah no probs , the dusters are a different lifestyle choice tho.

just definately no more mentions of brown and beige reliants tho , thats just toooooo much.

If the conversation can include poultry farming and onanism for beginners I may be persuaded to attend ( work permitting of course )

If the conversation can include poultry farming and onanism for beginners I may be persuaded to attend ( work permitting of course )

what the ells onanism , but hey if we can talk about how to hang the loo roll, then i'm game then

carl , get the rents over to sort the parking ...... with a ruler lol.:rofl:

Bugger, I have to fly to Frankfurt that afternoon to bugger off to talibanistanabad for a week with the 'murcans.

not much of an excuse that mate really, if you would rather play out with a bunch of ...... americans , then hey:rofl::rofl::rofl:

keep ya head down tho.

• 3 weeks later...

guys may not be able to make it this time fluffing clutch peadal broke yesterday skoda trying to get me in on friday but no promises on when it gonna be fixed ares if i can tho be a true scal (as called last time) and acquire appropriate transport lol

I might be able to make it. Don't know anyone though...

Also don't have a Skoda anymore... How do you all feel about SEAT drivers?

Think the deal with Seat drivers is they have to buy the first round :D

We had a seat driver with us last time. Your more than welcome.

Not sure if we're going yet. Will find out tomorrow during the day.

All welcome, doesn't matter what you drive really :)

I'll be there, not sure what time yet though - depends when I get back from Chatsworth etc.

Steve