Damn it, these look the b**llocks...

... but they don't work if you're replacing xenon lights, only normal lights!!! And i'd even know EXACTLY what my car would look like as it's a black L&K with a colour coded grill, like the one in the picture!!

Bugger!! :mad:

Edit: Mod added in picture to thread.

o2-devb.jpg

Edited by devonutopia

It's a "fake" at the moment as the clusters haen't gone into production.

Once 500 people have "shown interest" they are going to make them as it's not worth while doing any smaller runs.

I'd be tempted if they decide to release a RHD version of the lights.

I don't know why, coz I don't like them on the out-law's Audi, but I like that on the Octy.

It's a "fake" at the moment as the clusters haen't gone into production.

Once 500 people have "shown interest" they are going to make them as it's not worth while doing any smaller runs.

I'd be tempted if they decide to release a RHD version of the lights.

LHD and RHD is irrelevant AFAIK the light units are identical with a simple blanking plate to provide the beam cutoff pattern for LHD and RHD use.

LHD and RHD is irrelevant AFAIK the light units are identical with a simple blanking plate to provide the beam cutoff pattern for LHD and RHD use.

Thats wrong mate.

i work in germany and before april last year we able to get out of buying continental lights by getting them switched to a flat beam. but from april 2008 for our exported uk spec cars to pass the european inspections we need to get continental Spec lights as the flat beam is not allowed.

So id be pretty sure that if a set of continental lights came to the uk they would fail the light inspection on an MOT

Also the LHD lights will have the kick up going to the right.

However I am wondering if you could take the innards out of the RHD lights and put them in this new unit. Would have to see the unit to know. €299 is a lot of money to throw away tho if it didn't work :rolleyes:

May just stick to the idea I originally had and make my own now I know it can be done

Carl

I quite like that but I guess they'd have to address the indicator placement as the light bar goes through the OEM location.

The turn signal is in the upper inner corner, like on the OEM Audi lights, while I guess they went for a bixenon and used the remaining space for a fog light, that's mentioned somewhere in the description.

I think the OEM Audi lights had xenon low beams and halogen mains, but not these.