GTi International 2009

Hey people, just seen this thread, all diesel owners/drivers are welcome to come along if there's no briskoda stand this year, i am sure you guys would do the same for our Skoda drivers if there was no TDISport stand. The thread is here: GTI INTERNATIONAL 2009 BOOKING FORM : Meets / Shows / Events (if a link to my site is not allowed then please can a mod remove it).

Thanks for this. I'll liase with a friend what day/s we'll be there and sign up and book shortly.

:)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this. I'll liase with a friend what day/s we'll be there and sign up and book shortly.

:)

No worries, open to all members. Not sure when the last call is for the booking of the tickets though. I'm still yet to receive mine.

No worries, open to all members. Not sure when the last call is for the booking of the tickets though. I'm still yet to receive mine.

All done and will be coming on Sunday :) I've just registered to TDS too:thumbup:

Trouble is the deadline for the show stands was a while back now.

no probs just thinking if those who want to go got their acts together quick, ok they cant get a stand now, but could get their tickets as a group and convoy in and park together, better than nothing :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be there tomorrow, with the A8 Owners Club. My vRS will be on their stand, just finished cleaning it!

Keep an eye out for me/the car and feel free to say hello :thumbup:

7 hours cleaning mine:( (stupid wheels, stupid foam stick on crap from old lead weights:()

I hope my back will last tomorrow!:rolleyes:

At least the weather looks like it may hold off with a light shower around 10am :)

Had an awesome day yesterday, anyone who was there you would have noticed the giant duck of our club even if you didnt realise the skodas were hiding there behind it.

Hilight has to be Lizzie cleanign her golf with baby wipes as she hadnt brought anything to wash it with lol. Loved the crazy little blue rocket running nos - got a video of that going whoooooooosh.

Wicked BBQ afterwards at the campsite, there were a few other clubs there was anyone else at Brookmeadow? - we would have been the noisy ones with a big fire in the corner

pics here...inters09 pictures by cherylandowen - Photobucket

Had a great weekend! Great weather on the sunday too, made it very enjoyable.

Thanks to the 3 Briskoda members who joined us. Very friendly and top blokes!

Highlight for us was winning the Best Club Stand.

I didn't hang around my car much but in the half hour or so that I was near it, it seemed to get a fair bit of attention :) Hopefully a few pics might emerge :thumbup: