Briskoda Scottish Region Camping Trip idea

Skodaboy1983

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMS text - Sorry mate!

Anyhow looking forward to your camping trip in 4 weeks time should be a good trip down and defo looking forward to it, shall I bring some half a cups!!!

and full cups and big cups lol, we were actually talking about it the other day when we were camping about half cups etc :rofl:

We have to do another scottish one near the end of September me thinks at it be nice to see how things are up that way ;)

Ok folks, I spent most of last night phoning the campsite with no luck, but I have since completed a booking enquiry on the net, so just waiting to hear back from them now.

I will make sure we can get a gallon of avon stuff for the trip!

I'm occasionally subjected to completely unprovoked attacks by wasps too :(

I will make sure we can get a gallon of avon stuff for the trip!

Wonder if the Avon stuff works for them as well :confused:

Oh and just to add I can get stuff from CostCo so I know we have plenty time but if anybody wants anything in bulk (Alcohol etc.) just let me know and I can get some prices.

Hi Folks,

Stuart (Nokiauk) has very kindly called the campsite and managed to get me some prices for the campsite, thank you Stuart, I will buy your a drink at the Rural meet on Tuesday.

I'm going to be sticking up the list of people who are intrested in coming along and would be grateful if you could confirm if you can still make this so we can get something booked up by say early next week.

Many thanks

Prices for tent pitches are:

1-2 man tent - £12.50 per night

3-4 man tent - £15 per night

4+ man tent - £18 per night

Deposit is required and balance payable 10-14 days prior to the stay. Switch & credit cards taken.

As per last Friday's discussions, as long as we have a couple of gallons of that Avon stuff we'll be fine I of course am imune and don't get bitten anyway :D

If anyone wants to buy any of that miggie stuff from me from avon I'm happy to sell it to anyone who wants some. Currently it is selling for £5 a bottle currently buy one get one free this month. Let me know by asap so don't miss the offer. PM me if you wnat some and i'll order it.

Here is the link below

Larger Image

I'll be about 3 hrs behind you :D

Valuable drinking time lost there :D

I'll be going as well maybe bringing a couple of other car nuts with me for the Sat night though (they have Audi's) will know for sure shortly for the numbers.

I'll most likely be off that day or half day as I usually don't work Fridays so can get down earlier or just meet people down there for 5ish.

If anyone wants to buy any of that miggie stuff from me from avon I'm happy to sell it to anyone who wants some. Currently it is selling for £5 a bottle currently buy one get one free this month. Let me know by asap so don't miss the offer. PM me if you wnat some and i'll order it.

3594371963_a423dd7038_o.jpg

Sorry but I'll not be needing any I'm immune, I can try and flog some for you though :thumbup:

I was only joking :P I think given that we'll be having a wee drive about on the Saturday & Sunday no one should ideally be drinking much.

Davy hope your reading this - no whiskey please :D