Briskoda Scottish Region Camping Trip idea

Skodaboy1983

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy, We might be able to come now we found out the christening is now in plymouth and not redditch. How far in advance do i need to book or can i just turn up on the day?

Also whats the cost without me having to go back over 7 pages as swmbo has given me the choice camping or christening ;)

cheers

The cost for a 1-2 man pitch is £12.50 per night so £25 in total.

7 pitches have already been booked and paid, if you still wish to go I'll have to phone them and see if I can get another pitch arranged, however no guarantee it will beside those already booked.

Can you let me know asap thanks.

Sorry i cant make this one guys.

I even have a new bottle of malt sitting to be consumed.

Although if i can, i may join you for some banter in the evening, but i wont be staying.

bring the whiskey, then you will have to stay ;)

Hi all not been on for a while workin nightshift.anyway hows everyone doin i'm lookin forward to this trip now .is it ok if i stick to lager though lol:rofl:

I will have to see if i can get the time off work for the friday and see if minitext will be allowed over to me a day early and if they all mark the right boxes then i will be able to let you know at the end of the week.

so far mini text is allowed, just to see what work says tomorrow, but swmbo wont finish till 1pm on the friday which will mean i will have to drive up through all the traffic :(

is there a shell garage just outside the campsite as i will need to refuel as soon as i get up there.

Hi all not been on for a while workin nightshift.anyway hows everyone doin i'm lookin forward to this trip now .is it ok if i stick to lager though lol:rofl:

Lager will be fine, I'm sure there will be a variety of drinks on the go, no whisky though, as that could cause problems :D

is there a shell garage just outside the campsite as i will need to refuel as soon as i get up there.

There is a def petrol station in peebles, not sure if its a shell one though

Sure is, routes were talked about tonight and we've just finished going over them about 5 minutes ago.

We chose 2 routes 1 for Saturday and another for the Sunday. Those from down south may wish to leave part of the way through the Sunday as we will be heading back to Edinburgh.

Day 1 Roadtrip.pdf

Day 2 Roadtrip.pdf

Edited by nokiauk