Briskoda Scottish Region Camping Trip idea

Skodaboy1983

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, got paperwork through today all seems ok, we have 7 spots (pitches 29-35) all together towards the back of the site, but should be quiet and secluded, we are a bit away from the reception but near the play park ;) (for those kids amongst us) and also near the toilets/showers & bar etc.

Pitches are available from 12:00 noon Friday 31st July to 10:00am on Sunday 2nd August.

I'll scan a copy of the map in on Monday at work for people to view.

I have a seperate reservation sheet for each of us so as we're arriving at different times no doubt it may be better if I scan in the reservation forms so you have a copy to hand to prove your booking at reception.

If you want to PM your e-mail addresses across I'll get them send over on Monday once I've scanned them in :thumbup:

Regards :)

Ok by the time your most of you read this I will have sent the reservation details/receipt to you all.

(Mike can you send me your e-mail addy please, thanks)

To save arguing over pitches I have allocated them in the order people signed up to the trip.

So pitches are as follows:

Skodaboy1983+Skodagirl1985 - Pitch 29

Nokiauk+Friend - Pitch 30

Mudpuppy - Pitch 31

Sharkrider - Pitch 32

Chrisw880 - Pitch 33

Alex27 - Pitch 34

Mike Wrightson - Pitch 35

The sheets do still say payment is due for some reason but this already taken care off.

Hopefully these should confirm your booking with reception should you arrive before me.

Regards

Tell me about it Davy, I had that carry on last night :( I feel dead now.

I got the email through NUK, I'll get some money to you before the day if I can, otherwise I'll have it with me.

Looking forward to getting away for a couple of nights, last time I camped was for 3 days at Goodwood with Ian 2 years back.

I'm feeling dead now, just spent from 8.30am to 15.40 cleaning the car lol,

I'll have that exciting task this Saturday as well, all dead flies from Monday night, and as I'll be hungover on Saturday should be even more fun.......not.

P.S Anyone want to wash a Golf available all day Saturday :D

I have now got my tent.

Nice one . word of warnin though put it up before you go .just to make sure everything is there:rofl:mine was spot on only took about 10 minutes too

I hoping to still be able to make this as I need a new car, mine has worn piston rings (best I could find to get this fixed is £485) and a leaking steering rack (garage quoted £400)

Well got my tent sorted and put it up to test today, took a bit longer than expected but got there in the end, should do better when the time comes.

Sorry about pic used camera phone :D

3687344515_85f2309980.jpg